Creamy white Portuguese alabaster sets the stage for this substantial round tray, expertly carved from a single piece of stone. This beautiful piece features a low, straight-sided rim and slightly footed base. Use it to serve dry foods, group candles safely, or corral your best trinkets in a special place. Variations in the natural material ensure that each tray is one-of-a-kind with its inherent streaks and swirls of white, tan, and cream. Because alabaster is a relatively soft material, tray should be handled with care. Each tray features small, clear bumpers underneath it to protect it and your furnishings.
- Large Tray
- One solid piece
- Food-Safe and Water tight
- Handmade exclusively for The Collective
- Each piece is unique
Material: Portuguese Alabaster
Dimensions: 14" dia x 1 3/4" h
Weight: 7 lbs., 7 oz.
- To clean, rinse with warm water, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Alabaster is a soft stone that should be handled with care, therefore do not use an abrasive sponge or chemical cleaning agents.
- To protect these unique creations, each is outfitted with small, clear bumpers.