Terms and Conditions
- The Collective grants wholesale accounts to brick + mortar retail stores and/or established e-commerce businesses.
- All customers must supply The Collective with their state issued resale license.
- All customer accounts are subject to review and approval by The Collective and territory Sales Representatives.
- Minimum opening order is $350; reorder $200.
- The Collective reserves the right to sell its product to any customer.
- Orders must be written in case pack quantities (indicated by minimums). The Collective reserves the right to increase quantities to meet case pack requirements and/or order minimums. All case pack requirements are per item number.
- Order confirmations will indicate estimated ship dates. Actual ship dates may shift due to changing circumstances and availability.
- Most backorders will be shipped without notice and as available unless otherwise directed by customer. Backorders may be cancelled prior to shipping if requested in writing and approved by The Collective.
- Any backorder under $75 requires authorization by the representative or customer to ship.
- Changes to scheduled orders will be permitted up to 3 days prior to ship date.
- All online orders are processed within 24 hours.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing and confirmed by The Collective.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Opening order must be prepaid by credit card or company check.
- Customers are responsible for all freight charges.
- A $20 fee will be charged for payments by wire transfer and/or any returned checks.
- For Net 30 terms, please submit trade and bank references. Upon approval, terms will be established for reorders.
- All orders are shipped FOB The Collective warehouse, Sparks, Nevada.
- Special routing instructions must be specified, or The Collective will ship at own discretion. Special handling requests are subject to extra charge.
- A 10% processing fee will be charged for warehouse order pick up.
- The Collective does not drop ship.
- Late charges of 1.5% per month will be charged to all past due accounts.
- Customer agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees.
Returns / Claims
- All claims must be submitted in writing to Customer Service within 5 business days of receipt, supported by photos. Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization (RA) number. All cartons must be identified with this number. Returns must be received in their original condition at our Sparks, NV warehouse location.
- Returns and/or refused shipments will be subject to a 20% handling and restocking fee plus any packing and shipping expenses.
- Credits and/or refunds will be issued for claims on broken, damaged and/or defective items approved by The Collective.
- There may be some slight variation in color, texture and finish due the handmade nature of The Collective products. These should not be considered flaws or defects.